SHAPE THE FUTURE OF IMPACT INVESTING IN NORWAY AS NORNAB'S CEO
The Norwegian National Advisory Board for Impact Investing (NorNAB) is a newly established association, backed by strong players in the impact ecosystem. The association's primary purpose is to help increase capital flow to impact investments, thereby contributing to the achievement of the sustainability goals. NorNAB seeks to connect and unite a broad range of players across the public and private sectors, startups, NGOs, intermediaries, and other market builders.
We are looking for a CEO to drive NorNAB’s agenda forward. We are seeking a CEO who can successfully collaborate with the board and NorNAB members to grow the member community and build legitimacy, influence, and effectiveness within Norway’s impact economy, while proactively contributing beyond Norway’s borders to help accelerate the global movement.
The opportunity to play a vital role in convening the field of impact investing in Norway is one of a kind. The right candidate will have the chance to create lasting positive impact on society together with ecosystem players.
- Member Growth: Actively work on expanding the member base through meetings, outreach, and involving the Board.
- Leadership: be a driving force for the organization's mission together with the Board, its members and various working groups.
- Stakeholder Management: Quickly establish trust and credibility, both within and outside the organization, acting as an ambassador and champion for impact investing on behalf of NorNAB and its members.
- Communication & Outreach: Design and implement robust communication strategies across various platforms, including newsletters, events, and social media, ensuring visibility and influence in the industry.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure smooth administrative functions, board management, and structured execution of regular meetings.
- Public Relations: Elevate the presence of NorNAB in the industry, manage PR activities, and ensure consistent messaging and influence.
- Shaping and implementing strategy: develop and execute plan for NorNAB’s workstreams based on the initial board-approved strategy.
- 5-10 years’ experience, ideally in the fields of impact investments, sustainability, ESG, finance, or other relevant areas. NorNAB also encourages less (or more!) experienced candidates with matching skill-set and attitude to apply.
- Solid communication, stakeholder management, and networking skills.
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with strong project management and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to navigate public and private sectors, both in Norway and internationally.
- Experience in building new structures and nurturing relationships in a diverse multi-stakeholder environment.
- Bilingual proficiency in Norwegian and English with robust writing, editing, and public speaking skills.
Success Factors for the Role (First 12 months):
- Demonstrate growth in membership.
- Increased awareness as a result of communication efforts.
- Measurably strengthened partnerships and collaborations across the ecosystem.
- Effective operational management, ensuring streamlined administrative processes and effective work-stream deliveries, including board meetings.
Join us in shaping the future of impact investing in Norway! While we offer the foundation of a structured organization, we seek a visionary who is excited about building, shaping, and establishing new frontiers. If you’re someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is eager to make a mark in the future of impact investing, NorNAB could be your next challenge.
Apply by November 27th!
For questions regarding the position please contact Jan Tveterås (secretariat NorNAB) by email or phone. Jan@ephori.no, 93213589.